Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

gawker publishes Donald Trumps number

I got some woman's voice on an answering recording telling me to leave a message, then I got a mailbox is full message.

Not that I had anything in particular to tell him.

Except maybe if he had answered I would've told him that it was not cool to give out a person's private phone number.

I got some woman's voice on an answering recording telling me to leave a message, then I got a mailbox is full message.

Not that I had anything in particular to tell him.

Except maybe if he had answered I would've told him that it was not cool to give out a person's private phone number.

yeah, I got the same thing. if he had answered I'm not sure what I would've said. I would've cracked up, then maybe farted into the phone as loudly as i could, risking shitting my pants. it would be worth it.

yeah, I got the same thing. if he had answered I'm not sure what I would've said. I would've cracked up, then maybe farted into the phone as loudly as i could, risking shitting my pants. it would be worth it.

I would have asked Teh Donald if raping his wives was the only successful means that he had to maintain his libido and maybe impregnate them.

I was going to yell "You're Fired!" and hang up.

Some bill collector just called for me (probably some medical bill I wouldn't have had to pay prior to ObamaCare). I said "he's dead." The collector responded "sorry for your loss." I answered "Not much of a loss." "Do you know who is handling his affairs?" "Donald Trump." "Who?" "Donald Trump." "Do you have a phone number?" "Yes...hang on...let me get that for you..."

Some bill collector just called for me (probably some medical bill I wouldn't have had to pay prior to ObamaCare). I said "he's dead." The collector responded "sorry for your loss." I answered "Not much of a loss." "Do you know who is handling his affairs?" "Donald Trump." "Who?" "Donald Trump." "Do you have a phone number?" "Yes...hang on...let me get that for you..."

that's pretty fucking awesome!

My father in law did all the granite & marble in Trump Plaza on 5th Ave

It's actually a beautiful multi-story lobby with all the stone work ...if you can get past the Trump store, Trump Cafe & Trump Bar all there.

Back