Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yankess @ Tigers Game 4-9-2016 Game 4

Just one start. Bad career or not, I'd like to see what he can do when he's throwing strikes.

Alright 2nd time through lets get it going bats, wait on it

Pelfrey done, farmer coming in, pelfrey was terrible today

I never felt like he was getting hit around though. Only had 2 balls hit hard. That last one and the ARod homer(which I thought was a good pitch). The bad thing about a ground ball pitcher is when they keep finding their way through the infield.

It's still early, hopefully we can start chipping away.

I never felt like he was getting hit around though. Only had 2 balls hit hard. That last one and the ARod homer(which I thought was a good pitch). The bad thing about a ground ball pitcher is when they keep finding their way through the infield.

It's still early, hopefully we can start chipping away.

Can't figure out if talking about Pelfrey or Porcello...

Back