Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pirates @ Tigers 4-12-2016 Game 6

Bad legs, knee at any age let alone in your 30's suck. Money is irreverent.

He didn't have to sign the contract. He could be sitting at home with his feet up. It's his choice to continue playing. I don't feel bad for him one bit.

He didn't have to sign the contract. He could be sitting at home with his feet up. It's his choice to continue playing. I don't feel bad for him one bit.

Obvious someone has never had bad knees/legs. He stops playing baseball they won't get better.

Victor is in all likelihood a prime candidate for knee replacement surgery by the time he gets to age 50.

Great hitters from the past who come to mind with terrible knees halfway or late in their careers were Tony Oliva and Orlando Cepeda.

Obvious someone has never had bad knees/legs. He stops playing baseball they won't get better.

I do have bad knees. I had to quit playing recreational basketball and softball because of them. I can tell you that they are much worse while and after running. It actually makes them worse. That's why I don't feel sorry for him. He chooses to continue to play which will most likely deteriorate them more.

That's why I respect and applaud guys like CJ, Patrick Willis, etc. who have the balls to quit to protect their long term health.

I do have bad knees. I had to quit playing recreational basketball and softball because of them. I can tell you that they are much worse while and after running. It actually makes them worse. That's why I don't feel sorry for him. He chooses to continue to play which will most likely deteriorate them more.

That's why I respect and applaud guys like CJ, Patrick Willis, etc. who have the balls to quit to protect their long term health.

You can play basketball and softball and run? Count yourself lucky.

Nice game today, much better results today than yesterday.

0-2 vs soft tosen lefties
4-0 vs everyone else.

Back