Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pirates @ Tigers 4-12-2016 Game 6

Before the game, Cabrera and J.D. Martinez received their 2015 Silver Slugger Awards during an on-field ceremony. For Cabrera, it was his sixth. Martinez won his first.

STREAKS AND STATS:
Justin Upton's home run traveled a distance of 452 feet and left his bat at 111 mph. It was his 17th 450-ft homer since the start of 2009, second in MLB behind Giancarlo Stanton (29), according to ESPN Stats and Info.

Tuesday was Upton's first four-hit game since Sept. 28, 2013, and the 11th of his MLB career.

J.D. Martinez recorded the second four-hit game of his career with a single in the eighth. His first occurred on May 30, 2013 at the Rockies.

Ian Kinsler finished with two hits and a walk. It marked his fourth multi-hit game of the year. The team has only played six games thus far.

Top 6 in the order went 13-20, 8 rbi's, 5 walks and just 2 k's. Yeah, just keep doing that.

We will need someone to post the game thread 7 for Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Detroit Tigers, tonight at PNC Park, April 13, 2016.

We will need someone to post the game thread 7 for Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Detroit Tigers, tonight at PNC Park, April 13, 2016.

got it, i'll start em whenever possible if I see no one else has yet up to a hour before game time. Not sure if i'll be able to for Thursdays 12:35 start though if someone will be around for tomorrows day game.

Back