Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ pirates 4-14-16 Game 8

So Castellanos throws wild, opens up the inning for shittsburgh, obviously VerHagen didn't have his stuff but Assmus keeps him in there.

Castellanos' fielding will always blow.
Ausmus will always be a f'n stupid shithead manager, the Tigers will win despite him.

So Castellanos throws wild, opens up the inning for shittsburgh, obviously VerHagen didn't have his stuff but Assmus keeps him in there.

Ausmus will always be a f'n stupid shithead manager, the Tigers will win despite him.

To be fair they weren't getting him out at home or first. The C wasn't even looking for the throw.

Yes x1000!

I'd love it if we could get a competent manager, an average or above 3B, and a bullpen that doesn't light itself on fire with regularity.

Nick !!!!!!! Ka boom !!!!!

Mini bat flip...

Last edited:
Someone in the Tigers dugout must have showed Castellanos our game thread and my posts!!

Tigers get the runs back.

Then he goes and does something like that and totally redeems himself!

When I swear at the tv with him in the field and then post about it, he seems to make up for it with his bat. So I will keep bitching about his fielding and hope the bat continues to make up for it.

Wow. nice throw and tag lol!!!!

Man I thought that was trouble in the gap.

Last edited:
Back