Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. astros 4-16-16 Game 10

Tigers have had five doubles in this game, and scored two runs. Upton doesn't score from 2nd on Miggy's.

Verlander up to 97 pitches.

I have the astros feed, anyone know if assmus has a reliever warming up yet?

Hey look another bad baserunning mistake. Gose assumes a ball will get through the infield, and doesn't hustle down the line. Gets thrown out on a nice play by Altuve.

Horrible on Gose's part.

Castellanos flashing the glove. Looks to be improved over there this season.

Nice win!

Watched the whole thing but couldn't get off the couch or even pick up the ipad to tap out any posts lol, think I way over did it today and got a little heat exhaustion or sumpin after workout, then yard prep, followed by 4 mile run in a nice beating sun, feel run down and lousy, but hey we had 2.5 inches of snow on the ground last Saterday, today 76 and sunny, the tigers are 7-3 and it was a clean 9th for closer guy tonight!

Last edited:
Post game comment from Brad

"Base running was not good tonight"

Everyone can agree with that

STREAKS AND STATS:
Victor Martinez hit career RBI number 998.

The Tigers left 11 runners stranded on base.

Though the Astros are one of the most prolific homer-hitting teams in baseball, they're now just 3-7 when launching a homer after dropping Saturday's game despite two long balls in the first inning.

Double plays could keep bailing out the Tigers. Five combined double plays on Friday and Saturday have pushed their tally to 17 this season, the second most in the AL.

Detroit's Miguel Cabrera is two RBIs shy of tying Jim Rice for 61st all-time in MLB. Cabrera currently has 1,449 RBIs in 1,948 career games.

If I hear Mario say one more time,that Castellanos had 3 hits yesterday and earned a day off,I'll puke.

Back