Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Astros 4-17-16 Game 11

OK. Let me just say I have a more critical pair of eyes and leave it at that.

I'm going to finish a cigar, have a bite to eat and take a 90 minute nap.

I want to in advance apologize for any future outbursts in posts about Nick.
When he makes a great play I will be one of the first to cheer him. When he lets a GB get by him with his slow first step I will be frustrated and bitch.

Castellanos isn't the only Tigers player who gets my attention good or bad.

OK? Peace out.

Jesus

Whoever said upton was over rated was right, has he alway struck out this much? Good grief too bad they'd couldn't get ceps back

That and miggy needs to get it going

the criticisms of Nick and Upton are legit. Nick's BABIP is not sustainable. I'm hoping he can make the strides he needs to

OK. Let me just say I have a more critical pair of eyes and leave it at that.

I'm going to finish a cigar, have a bite to eat and take a 90 minute nap.

I want to in advance apologize for any future outbursts in posts about Nick.
When he makes a great play I will be one of the first to cheer him. When he lets a GB get by him with his slow first step I will be frustrated and bitch.

Castellanos isn't the only Tigers player who gets my attention good or bad.

OK? Peace out.

My eyes are getting old at first I thought I read 90 minute crap :hehe:

Whoever said upton was over rated was right, has he alway struck out this much? Good grief too bad they'd couldn't get ceps back

That and miggy needs to get it going

It was the Sports Illustrated preview that called Upton overrated and yeah that seems to be fairly accurate so far. Very boom or bust type player.

Miggy did just have a 3 hit game yesterday.

Nick is second to last for MLB 3B in Defensive Runs Saved so far this season. His .632 BABIP against RHP will not last.

Upton has been mediocre in the field and his throw home last game wasn't even close, allowing a runner on 2nd to score on single to LF. He is not the "perfect" #2 hitter as cited by Bless You Boys. His 9 Ks in 24 PAs with runners on base is astounding.

So far, Upton has been a huge pile of steaming shit. 20 K in 50 AB

Salty has been a nice surprise so far.

Miggy needs for once to take the off season and get into shape.As he gets older it's gonna be harder to carry those 300 Lbs.For what he's getting paid he should.Every year I look to see if Miggy is in any better shape than the previous year,and he's not once again.

Back