Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Royals 4-19-2016 Game 12

IMO seems like it would be better to go after the strikeout. As it only takes three pitches to get the out as oppose to the walk taking 4 pitches?

B/C this nibbling just does not work for me.

Last edited:
The big guy isn't producing

Terrible at bats tonight
I cannot stand this punk Ventura, should have put a couple on the board that inning

Last edited:
our .250 swingers are 1-6

or as the Bullwinkle and Rocky show would say for 68 million we got nothing there.

Last edited:
Add the fact the Wings are down. I am torn what to watch.

Oh well, down 0-5. Hard to come back from that in baseball. Especially with this team.

Green got the right name for gamecast. Every ball thrown that's a ball a green round. Lighting up the balls and strikes like a green Xmas tree.

And the walks keep scoring!

Is it safe to say the tigers biggest weakness now is the starting pitching? Outside of Zimmermann there really isn't much you can rely on

Tigers have out hit the royals but trail 5-2..so glad aviles was up there with em loaded instead of one of thier hottest hitters thus far on the year..thanks brad /s

Well his game is over, guess I'll go watch election returns or sumpin, terrible pitching..

He'll never get 2 for anything unless he plays. KC beat Houston 3 games to one, Houston beat Detroit 2 games to one. Tigers better bring there A game this series. So sitting one of our hottest. Yea I know he 1 for 12. But like said he will never get 2 for any thing sitting.

Bedtime tigers brought there "a" awful game tonight.

Victor hit by pitch right on the right knee, he's in a lot of pain, shook it off eventually jogged off on his own accord but damn it's only a matter of time before those knees give out..fu Herrera

Last edited:
Tigers battle back but fall short. lose 8-6
Greene was terrible
Aside from one bad pitch from Hardy, the pen got the job done, the pen is no longer the weakest link, 4 of 5 starters are.

That one bad pitch was the back breaker though, the tigers were one bad pitch away from winning tonight. Lol

Miggy k'd twice tonight with the bases loaded :-( if fact he struck out 4 times tonight yikes get well soon miggy

Hope victors knee is ok

Last edited:
Miggy k'd twice tonight with the bases loaded :-(
Hope victors knee is ok

Miggy K's 4 times tonight. When was the last time or how often has that ever happened to him?

That f'n pos herrera. I tweeted him in spanish that fucking asshole.

Back