Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indians @ Tigers 4-23-2016 Game 16

tigermud

Game Time: 1:10
TV: Fox Sports Detroit
Forecast: Sunny 52

Detroit (8-7)

Kinsler 2B
Upton LF
Cabrera 1B
Victor Martinez DH
JD Martinez RF
Castellanos 3B
Saltalamacchia C
Romine SS
Gose CF

P: Sanchez 2-1 4.60

Cleveland (7-7)

Santana, DH
Kipnis, 2B
Lindor, SS
Napoli, 1B
Gomes, C
Ramirez, 3B
Chisenhall, RF
Davis, LF
Naquin, CF

P: Kluber 0-3 6.16

Game Notes

After starting the season 6-2, the Tigers have now lost five of their last seven, most recently Friday night to Cleveland, 2-1. Today, the Tigers take on the 2014 Cy Young Award winner. Kluber is mired in a struggle to start for the second straight season. As for Sanchez, he struck out eight in his last start, but also gave up five runs (four earned) in Detroit's 5-4 loss to the Astros on Sunday in Houston.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/mlb/tigers/2016/04/23/detroit-tigers-cleveland-indians/83426650/

Enjoy a cranky free thread today i'm not gong to watch today.

I hate 0-2 and 1-2 hits and it's the pitchers fault 99% of the time. Hopefully we can win but I have to spend time with the wife :)

Come on AS!!!

God what another garbage 1-2 pitch by Sanchez.

Last edited:
Last three hits by the indians AS was ahead in the count is just garbage pitching by him.

32 fing pitches

Last edited:
Man Miggy looks bigger to me . Man his timing looks way off. .

OK gotta run . To nice out .. 8 -4 final Tigers !!!!!

Last edited:
Tigers 9th .190 strikeou stop got a foul, yep that's a K. .125 starts with a strike, ball, foul, ball, foul, foul, ground out to 3rd. .133 foul,ball, strike looking, ball, strikeout.

Well we are at .500.

Back