Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indians Vs Tigers April 24 Game 17

hellifino

Detroit Tigers
I Kinsler 2B
J Iglesias SS
V Martinez DH
J Martinez RF
N Castellanos 3B
J Saltalamacchia C
M Aviles LF
A Romine 1B
A Gose CF 0

just couldn't help not posting the changes in the lineup

Last edited:
Those bottom 3 are going to strike fear in the opposing pitcher.

I'm a shaking. It's my head it won't stop. This tells you how bad the bench is on this team!

No. It tells you that Ausmus has no clue. Why not Collins in LF against a RHP? Or even as DH,with Victor at 1B? Is he hurt? If so, now is not the time to have both Upton and Miggy out of the lineup.

What is this man-crush on Aviles? There is no way I give him starter ABs over Collins.

I get Romine. He at least can play defense.

It does not matter what the count is Cleveland hitters are swinging on any strike. And they are taking just about every ball!

Well the Pittsburg game and this one have undone Drew VerHagen. Seven hits in 1.1 innings. Indians just hit away against Drew today.

Do we really have zero stolen bases in the year? That is absolutely pathetic.

Unless we come back nothing like a nice 1-5 start verses the division :/

Like like a last place team again. The Tigers need to think about selling everyone near the trade deadline. And I mean no one should be safe.

Back