Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indians Vs Tigers April 24 Game 17

You're going to tell a 2time MVP and 4 time batting champ to suddenly just pull everything?

His whole career is about hitting up the middle and the other way. A hall of fame career. He doesn't need to change.

Bullshit,He only started taking it to right 4-5 years ago,now everything is hit to right.But after last night,I'll let it slide. lol

Keep pulling the ball Miggy!!

Ok Mr Stat man, find me a chart of where he hit to early in his career up until now.He hit mostly to left and up the middle,and now he hits almost everything to right.As he aged the chart should show how he has been slowly hitting more to right then to left.If anyone notices it,it'll show how his power numbers have decreased as well.So go ahead Mr. Statman,find me a chart where he was hitting everything to right when he 1st started playing.

Wow. You can't take some disagreement? You say 4-5 years, you mean when he won 2MVP's and 4 batting titles. Those 4-5 years?

Ok Mr Stat man, find me a chart of where he hit to early in his career up until now.He hit mostly to left and up the middle,and now he hits almost everything to right.As he aged the chart should show how he has been slowly hitting more to right then to left.If anyone notices it,it'll show how his power numbers have decreased as well.So go ahead Mr. Statman,find me a chart where he was hitting everything to right when he 1st started playing.

Cabrera's spray chart since 2012 Looks pretty fanned out to me. In case you return.

Last edited:
Back