Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 157 Tigers vs. sucksox September 23

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
TIGERS (numbers against Scott Carroll)

Ian Kinsler, 2B (1-for-3, double)
Torii Hunter, RF (1-for-2, double)
Miguel Cabrera, 1B (0-for-3)
Victor Martinez, DH (1-for-3)
J.D. Martinez, LF (3-for-3, double)
Nick Castellanos, 3B (0-for-3)
Alex Avila, C (1-for-3, double, K)
Eugenio Suarez, SS (1-for-3, K)
Rajai Davis, CF
P: David Price

WHITE SOX (numbers off Price)

Adam Eaton, CF (3-for-4)
Alexei Ramirez, SS (5-for-26, 2 walks, 2 K?s)
Jose Abreu, DH (1-for-3, HR)
Avisail Garcia, RF
Dayan Viciedo, LF (2-for-9, double, 3 K?s)
Paul Konerko, 1B (10-for-23, double, 2 HR, walk, 4 K?s)
Marcus Semien, 3B (2-for-4, double, K)
Josh Phegley, C (1-for-4, HR)
Carlos Sanchez, 2B
P: Scott Carroll

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2014_09_23_chamlb_detmlb_1&mode=classic
Gameday

Another scrub soxs pitcher to hopefully not shut the tigers down again, still pretty upset with last nights offensive offense.

I command that Miggy has base runners on in front of him....
The baseball gods want him to get 8 rbi's tonight...

Last edited:
Kinsler OBP in the leadoff spot have really really dip in the second half.. It is all the way down to .311.... Damn we need a leadoff hitter next season.. I am sure it is better verses lefties

Team needs to find a hit with a runner in scoring post on or the noose will tighten around our gagging necks.

I just don't want to see Price crap out tonight. Last time he gave up tons of hits to lowly Minnesota.

I think that is 16 innings in a row now of zero runs...going back to the KC game Sunday.
Great time to be slumping :/

Back