Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 158. tigers verses white sox. Sept 24th.

and yup holaday still can't hit for jack squat.

That is why he should be sacrificing to at least getting a running in scoring position..
Might as well make a productive out.. Not like he has any chance of getting a hit.

Tigers are pretty dumb there... Ventura is managing aggressively... JV needed to keep tabs on Abreu...

What a shit throw by holiday..

Really poor pitch there by JV...
Just keep the ball awaY from that .230 hitter and he may
have gotten him to chase...

Last edited:
Just one bad pitch and we are down 1-0....shoot shoot shoot...
DV guessed right and was sitting on it....

Last edited:
KC had no problem with Sale last week but our struggles continue verses
The White Sox and Then this weekend Gulp the bad ass Twins...

Hitters get JV off the hook....

Can't catch any breaks, when they do hit the ball decent it's foul like Kinsler and Cabrera just now. How the F did the Royals dominate this guy with their putrid offense.

Cabrera has been swinging at that outside fastball over and over today like a dumbass.

Sale feels Victor is getting signs from center field.....LOL

Precisely why turdlander sucks so much cock this year. He will still find a way to come unraveled and keep his streak of not going more than 7 innings alive. Hmm let's see if I can hang a meatball for Dianne and make sure I don't get out of the jam after letting this fat fuck run on him and our fat fuck who can't throw a ball across the diamond. It's shocking that KC doesn't own us like they do the rest of the AL. Unfortunately we don't play them any more and we finish with 5 straight at home where they can't beat anyone. And now we'll let this skinny fuck bean our best player and do nothin in response

Feel better?

Precisely why turdlander sucks so much cock this year. He will still find a way to come unraveled and keep his streak of not going more than 7 innings alive. Hmm let's see if I can hang a meatball for Dianne and make sure I don't get out of the jam after letting this fat fuck run on him and our fat fuck who can't throw a ball across the diamond. It's shocking that KC doesn't own us like they do the rest of the AL. Unfortunately we don't play them any more and we finish with 5 straight at home where they can't beat anyone. And now we'll let this skinny fuck bean our best player and do nothin in response

Well Jv has pitch good his last 2 starts..

Halladay just has no shot at a hit today verses sale.. Even with a 2-0 count.

he should just close his eyes and hope to walk

Last edited:
Back