Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Last Week Of Season

Looks like Miami is a pretender. I wish we had a 8,12 or 16 game playoff . I hate the 4 game set up.

(Miami onside recovery)There is no way that guy could have stayed in bounds. It was impossible and I find it odd they have no view of it.

Last edited:
Love it. I have hated Miami since I was a kid, even rooted for OSU to beat them in 2003 as much as I hate to admit to that.

Last edited:
Looks like Miami is a pretender. I wish we had a 8,12 or 16 game playoff . I hate the 4 game set up.

I liked it better with just the top 2. The top 4 is pretty good. 16 would suck. Do we really want a 3 loss MSU getting in?

i want top 8. 6 power conference champs, 2 at large. Sounds too easy...

Bulimia was fired today after the loss to Missouri. He was walking off the field and somebody walked up to him and said he was fired. Lol, what a dildo!!!

I liked it better with just the top 2. The top 4 is pretty good. 16 would suck. Do we really want a 3 loss MSU getting in?

With, no conference champs are snubbed, and then two or three of the other best, depending on whether you think there are six power conferences or five power conferences.

Bulimia was fired today after the loss to Missouri. He was walking off the field and somebody walked up to him and said he was fired. Lol, what a dildo!!!

ESPN reports that he was fired in his office.

I remember back in the dark days of RichRodriguez, I think it was an upcoming Illinois, I guess it was year three, somebody back on the Old Board (ESPN) posted that if Illinois gained over 500 yards on offense, Rodriguez should have been fired right on the spot on the sidelines right after the game.

Does anybody remember who that was, or was that one of you?

It wasn't me, although I laughed and laughed...

ESPN reports that he was fired in his office.

I remember back in the dark days of RichRodriguez, I think it was an upcoming Illinois, I guess it was year three, somebody back on the Old Board (ESPN) posted that if Illinois gained over 500 yards on offense, Rodriguez should have been fired right on the spot on the sidelines right after the game.

Does anybody remember who that was, or was that one of you?

It wasn't me, although I laughed and laughed...

Thats where I was reading it. I was watching the USF-UCF game and it scrolled on the bottom.

Thats where I was reading it. I was watching the USF-UCF game and it scrolled on the bottom.

I just remembered that someone said that should happen to RichRod should Michigan give up 500 yards against Illinois all those years ago now.

Michigan did give up 500 yards that game, but I think Michigan won a triple overtime game like 62-61 and became bowl eligible.

Anyway, he didn't get fired on the sidelines that day.

I just remembered that someone said that should happen to RichRod should Michigan give up 500 yards against Illinois all those years ago now.

Michigan did give up 500 yards that game, but I think Michigan won a triple overtime game like 62-61 and became bowl eligible.

Anyway, he didn't get fired on the sidelines that day.

The ol' "at least, we're exciting" game!

Bulimia is a rich man now. I'm sure he's not too mad/sad.

Must be nice to win a rivalry game once in a while.

Auburn beats Alabama

Last edited:
Back