Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs Notre Dame Score Prediction Thread

Michigan 27 ND 23. We're gonna see some stalled drives that end up as FGs. Michigan will have matchup problems with the OL side of ND beef that has the 300+-pound OG and OT, but M does not have DLs that weigh 230 like Rice did. Go vertical with Funchess, Funchess, Funchess. Pass to set up the run, put that read option on the shelf, PA, Waggle, Isolation and I miss the lead draw and counter trey.

ND 27
UM 20

unless of course some UM player changes his uniform number, that would give the team a huge boost and inspire them to a convincing win.

Michigan - 34
NDSucks - 23

We didn't have any trouble putting up 41 on them last year. I don't see how their defense has improved enough to slow us down.

uofm 30
nd 13

Golson stinks - totally overrated. He easily could have been 7-5 maybe even .500 in 2012. Kelly is worse. Funchess scores twice, maybe 3x and probably carries 3 nd backs into the end zone on 2 of them (if they can even get a hold of him)...

Last edited:
36 - 9, Blue. I got free tix to game. My first time to nd.

Back