Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

board ffl league?

mhughes0021

We've done this the last 3 or 4 years.....anyone want to give it a go again or do we all have enough leagues already? Lol. Let me know if there's interest and I can put one together.

I was wondering if we'd have one..not much time but I'm open to one.

i'm in as long as it's not an auction league. Usually, I'd set the league up myself, but that's not happening this year. Too busy to be the admin of a league. Whoever is going to do it, do it soon because game one is thursday, two days from now. Draft has to be tonight or tomorrow night.

i'm in as long as it's not an auction league. Usually, I'd set the league up myself, but that's not happening this year. Too busy to be the admin of a league. Whoever is going to do it, do it soon because game one is thursday, two days from now. Draft has to be tonight or tomorrow night.

I'll set one up later today. Draft tomorrow.

Thanks for setting up. I'm in. I'm picking nothing but Lions. Can't lose.

6/10....cant make changes once its an hour before draft. Ill reduce it to 8 teams by tomorrow if we're not full

Last edited:
were up to 8 so were good to go unless we get 1 more lol. 2 more would be great....1 more wed be screwed.

Back