Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Nationals 5-11-2016 Game 33

Pitch Counts through 5

Zimmermann 68 with 2 Ks

Scherzer 64 with 11 Ks

12....13...That was Pathetic JD

Wish Brad would get him back to 5 and upton to 7/8 already

Last edited:
Pitch Counts through 5

Zimmermann 68 with 2 Ks

Scherzer 64 with 11 Ks

That is truly amazing how good shape his PC is in with 13 k's through 6, I know he's good but damn tigers your just embarising yourselves

12....13...That was Pathetic JD

Wish Brad would get him back to 5 and upton to 7/8 already

u need to let it go! When almost all of the players are playing like shit...it doesn't matter where they hit in the lineup.

Before the game started I told my wife Max will probably strike out 15 tonight. I may have low balled him.

C'mon upton shut me up for once right here right now

There ya go wish it would have gone out but ok

Last edited:
Why the hell not pinch hit Saltalamacchia for McCann?

Stupid managing.

Because Brad doesn't process quickly, why the hell is McCann even starting over salty when lefties hit max better than righties?

If asked I could here Brad say something like I didn't want to hurt the kid's confidence. But when the hell do you start managing to win games??!!!

If asked I could here Brad say something like I didn't want to hurt the kid's confidence. But when the hell do you start managing to win games??!!!

he's more concerned with getting guys rest and tiring to keep backups fresh than he is putting the best lineup on the field each night, I've complained about it often and I'll keep complaing about it until he's fired

He was saving him for the pitchers spot with nobody on, blithering fool, and that strike three call to iggy was f'n high, max don't need no help ump

17k if he k's the last 4 he can set the record

Could have a lineup of all stars tonight and we aren't winning this game. Scherzer is throwing an all time great game. He's completely untouchable.

Back