Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Nationals 5-11-2016 Game 33

Just flat out embarrassing, team is a hapless blithering unmitigated joke disaster

Last edited:
Tigers as a franchise have had some huge punch-out games against premier power pitchers. Nolan Ryan and Bob Gibson come to mind as pitchers who had huge K games against us. Haven't checked the schedule yet but I sure as hell we don't have to face Kershaw this year.

Just flat out embarising, team is a hapless blithering unmitigated joke disaster

Lol.....your spelling is EMBARRASSING. Scherzer is nearly untouchable tonight. Tip your hat and move to the next game.

Jesus.....come back off the ledge.

he's more concerned with getting guys rest and tiring to keep backups fresh than he is putting the best lineup on the field each night, I've complained about it often and I'll keep complaing about it until he's fired

Leyland school of managing.

Lol.....your spelling is EMBARRASSING. Scherzer is nearly untouchable tonight. Tip your hat and move to the next game.

Jesus.....come back off the ledge.

Yeah thanks for pointing it out, Max is good no doubt but it also doesn't hurt him the tigers are 3/4th full of free swingers with no approach and Brad doesn't put as many lefties in the lineup as he possible can for him when lefties hit em over .300

Back