Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Orioles 5-12-2016 Game 34

tigermud

Detroit

Kinsler, 2B
JD, RF
Miggy, 1B
Victor, DH
Nick, 3B
Upton, CF
Moya, LF
Salty, C
Iggy, SS

P: Pelfrey 0-4 (6.23)

Orioles

Rickard, LF
Machado, SS
Jones, CF
Davis, 1B
Trumbo, RF
Alvarez, DH
Schoop, 2B
Flaherty, 3B
Joseph, C

P: Jimenez 2-3 (4.54)

Really was wondering when they would try Upton in center. But really wonder when they try Nick in left, Cabrera at 3rd and V-Mart at 1st.

Got to score here. Jimenez sucks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nice. JD runs the bases well.

Man, Upton is struggling.

Poor VMart might be the only player in MLB that couldn't score on that double from Upton.

The last time Tigers OF Justin Upton played CF with any regularity?
The 2007 season while playing with the Double-A Mobile Bay Bears of the Southern League.
According to ESPN Stats and Info, (via baseball-reference.com) his last game there was the 1st of a double-header against the Mississippi Braves on August 1, 2007.
That was the day before he made his MLB debut with the Arizona Diamondbacks.

Victor is 10 for his last 12, that is super fantastic. Nick only one without a hit tonight after Brad cooled him off yesterday

Following on game cast. But how does Cabrera get thrown out at 3rd with a ball hit in front of him to left?

Moya beats the shift again, keep him up here for awhile and leave maybin in toledo

Last edited:
Listless brads piss another one away, team is so uninspiring

Last edited:
Back