Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Orioles 5-12-2016 Game 34

We have had an atrocious bullpen for years. We keep bringing in proven BP guys and they turn to shit here. Why?

We have had an atrocious bullpen for years. We keep bringing in proven BP guys and they turn to shit here. Why?

I was blaming the pitching coach last year but heck they changed that too this year I have no clue but this pen is awful..

Norris coming in for the 8th for the white flag

Way to cool Nick off Brad 0-5

I'm telling you this team could have Rivera, Hoffman, Eckersley, Sutter in their primes and the bullpen would still be garbage.

So, you blame the manager for "cooling off" a hitter?

Do you give him the credit for a career .268 hitter hitting .362 so far?

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Damn right, only one without a hit tonight Brad cooled him off with yesterday's unnessasry day off, Brad is a listless terrible manager, and a large portion of the team takes after him, lacks consistent engery and uninspiring, did you see em all moping around after the 5th all night long, they got nothing, they are not inspired and lack confidence, its time for Brad to go

And no Brad isn't the hitting coach, he's the uninspiring manager whom doesn't consistently put the team in the best postion to win

Last edited:
Brad's fault.

I never said that leave me out of it but let's not pretend some this crap is not on him and management. The guy is brain dead in the dugout and his 15-19 team play like it most of the time.Glad your happy with this 200 million dollar shit run team.
He is a terrible Manager given shity players by a GM over his head for now.
Team is boring to watch it's time for a reset.

Last edited:
I never said that leave me out of it but let's not pretend some this crap is not on him and management. The guy is brain dead in the dugout and his 15-19 team play like it most of the time.Glad your happy with this 200 million dollar shit run team.
He is a terrible Manager given shity players by a GM over his head for now.
Team is boring to watch it's time for a reset.

He was jabbing at me, that's ok though cuz he knows I'm right, he is a terrible manager and he needs to be fired, will that help short term, hell no, but for later on down the road hell yes, this is year is shot this listless team is not going anywhere might just as well get a new skip in there now

Last edited:
One of the big issues with Brad Craig is he is so uninspiring and 90% of the team just mopes around and looks so listless and lacking in energy as soon as the sun goes down, it was the same last year also, this isn't a new issue.. Baltimore goes up 7-5 and they all just curled up in a ball cept for victor, victor rarely loses that focused aggression, he's part of the 10% that doesn't take after listless

Last edited:
One of the big issues with Brad Craig is he is so uninspiring and 90% of the team just mopes around and looks so listless and lacking in energy as soon as the sun goes down, it was the same last year also, this isn't a new issue.. Baltimore goes up 7-5 and they all just curled up in a ball cept for victor, victor never gives up, he's part of the 10% that doesn't take after listless
So how would an ideal manager act if the bullpen was completely blowing a game? What kind of energy would you like to see?

It's going to be a tough few years for us as fans. Let's hope they can get a GM and manager that know what they are doing soon.

Back