Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Orioles 5-15-16 Game 37

tigermud

Detroit

Kinsler
JD
Miggy
Vmart
Nick
Auto k
Moya
McCann
Aviles

P: Fulmer

Baltimore

Rickard
Machado
Jones
Davis
Trumbo
Schoop
Alverez
Reimold
Joseph

P: Gausman

Last edited:
They really really need a ground ball here

just turned the game on. Fulmer has recorded one out. 2 walks, 3 hits, 3 runs...Nice start

I still believe McCann can be a decent MLB catcher, but that 3-10 record in his starts is saying too much right now to sit Salty so much.

Tigers first Kinsler doubles, JD lines out to center, Miggy singles him in 1-0

Fuller knocked around, Moya got chewed up in left again on a ball right at him, yet another failed experiment

3-1 Baltimore

I still believe McCann can be a decent MLB catcher, but that 3-10 record in his starts is saying too much right now to sit Salty so much.

Hopefully the next mamager will wise up the lineup a little bit, I'm guessing they just bring legendary Lloyd up for the rest of the year then go from there

Last edited:

Ya have to wonder if he tips pitches somehow, I think one of the coaches needs to take a close look at film and find out

Last edited:
just turned the game on. Fulmer has recorded one out. 2 walks, 3 hits, 3 runs...Nice start
You missed another misplay by Moya in Lf. He better hit a ton to make up for all of the runs he's costing us

Failed again, lazy can of corn to right center

Miggy and the black hole at the bottom of the order strand Moya at third.

Last edited:
with aviles up the best thing we can hope for is a wild pitch

for fucksakes, screw bases loaded choking..

don't call it choking when it's McCann and Aviles, choking is generally underperforming under pressure, those guys are terrible all the time

don't call it choking when it's McCann and Aviles, choking is generally underperforming under pressure, those guys are terrible all the time

It's shameful, bad management that the Tigers can not find better players to fill out there line up!

Cabrera's rbi single in the first inning tied Hank Greenberg for 12th all-time on the Tigers' hit list (1,528).

Back