Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Orioles 5-15-16 Game 37

Can't for the life of me figure how Avila possibly thought signing maybin or aviles was a good idea...

Can't for the life of me figure how Avila possibly thought signing maybin or aviles was a good idea...

Not to pile on, but.....yeah, I am piling on. Aviles sucks donkey balls.

Cut him already. Give me Romine over that bum any day of the week.

took a break from the game to watch a little golf and come back to a 2 run HR by machado

Last edited:
Hey someone with a little fire in there belly! keep that guy around need a lot more of that from this team

Moya hitting well. Too bad auto k couldn't do anything before that double

Last edited:
When Moya actually makes contact with the ball, it's a scary sound. Needs a homer for a cycle.

Here's where Brad fails. Should pinch hit Salty. If they walk him, ok, then pinch hit for Aviles. But at least do something. Force their hand. He just sits on his ass and chews seeds.

Here's where Brad fails. Should pinch hit Salty. If they walk him, ok, then pinch hit for Aviles. But at least do something. Force their hand. He just sits on his ass and chews seeds.

Yup, game on the line now or never pinch hitter would be wise here, nope just more of the same do nothing trying to stay with what you hope to have over what you have..I'm starting to think he wants to be fired and can't wait to get it over with

Need to sit Upton. He's on pace for over 200 K's. Unbelievable.

My kids got me the MLB season package as a Christmas present. Sadly, the Tigers are quickly becoming unwatchable.

#firebradsoon

Last edited:

Exactly, they have this info just like we do.

Saltalamacchia has a 1.004 OPS vs RHP this year.
McCann's career OPS vs RHP is .591

Exactly, they have this info just like we do.

Saltalamacchia has a 1.004 OPS vs RHP this year.
McCann's career OPS vs RHP is .591

I just don't get the thinking there. I try not to blame the manager, but that's truly a head scratcher

Back