Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Orioles 5-15-16 Game 37

Wow, Nick with the glove. Looking much better over there this year.

Completely agree. Funny how baseball can be.....relaxing more at the plate and hitting well can produce more confidence in the field. Hope he keeps it up.

Weird game for Upton hate. He's been on base 3 times today.

And when needed most he k's again, and one of those times was sun aided, and Brad does it again uses salty to lead off the next inning with nodoby on, it's unreal how brain dead this guy is

Last edited:
My happiness instantly turned to......man, wonder who's gonna shit the bed out of the bullpen today

That walk guarantees that Moya will have a shot for his homer and cycle. I have a feeling he'll get it.

My happiness instantly turned to......man, wonder who's gonna shit the bed out of the bullpen today

Lol, yup same here, do we have any reason to believe they won't just give it right back in the bottom half...mmmmmmm no

Miggy just tied ex-Tiger Darrell Evans for 50th place all-time with his homerun number 414.

in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif

Cameron Maybin will join the Tigers on Monday. Corresponding move coming later.

DET was 23-14 after 37 games last year. They are now 16-21. In the last 162 games they are 68-94, .420 WPCT.

16-21 .433 WPCT so far this Year
52-73 .416 WPCT last year after starting 23-14

Back