Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Twins @ Tigers 5-16-2016 Game 38

What is that two hands flick shake to the sky Nick does all about?

Jesus, that incoherent, mouth half full rambling sort of made me think it was a Leyland post game interview for a minute.

finally a little win streak, they're 2-0 since i changed the background on my phone from a picture of my kids with Sparty to a picture of my kids with Paws. Coincidence? I think not.

Closer guy isn't making me quite as nervous as he was in April, really like the fire they played with tonight, let's see that every night!

Last edited:
I'd like to see him moved back to the 5 hole

Agree. The damn 2-spot has been the Bermuda Triangle of the Tigers lineup this year. Perhaps Maybin can keep hitting and claim that spot.

finally a little win streak, they're 2-0 since i changed the background on my phone from a picture of my kids with Sparty to a picture of my kids with Paws. Coincidence? I think not.

Only other option is a picture of Sparty with Paws.

:)

Closer guy isn't making me quite as nervous as he was in April, really like the fire they played with tonight, let's see that every night!

I'd like to see them play the twins every night

Agree. The damn 2-spot has been the Bermuda Triangle of the Tigers lineup this year. Perhaps Maybin can keep hitting and claim that spot.

The problem is they don't have a lead off hitter. Ideally, Kinsler would be hitting 2nd.

Ugly wins lately, but at least they aren't losses. Happy to see Maybin back in the fold. Hoping that he can provide decent production and give us someone to steal a base every now and then too.

Last night may have been ugly but IMO it was actually my fav game of the year so far, lot of em played with some intensity after the twins came back to make it 8-7, and I liked it, need to focus like that every night

The problem is they don't have a lead off hitter. Ideally, Kinsler would be hitting 2nd.

I've been arguing for the tigers to find a high OBP LH hitter with a little speed, ideally a left fielder. It started with Brian Giles and continues, Brett Gardner would have been an ideal addition.

Last night may have been ugly but IMO it was actually my fav game of the year so far, lot of em played with some intensity after the twins came back to make it 8-7, and I liked it, need to focus like that every night

focused like last night? 3 errors seems like a lack of focus.

Back