Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. athletics 5-28-16 Game 48

What in the serious fuck Brad? Do we not have any other RP's that we can put in?

I've been neutral on Brad up until now. He's got to go. He just doesn't seem to understand pitching changes. You'd think a former catcher with nearly 2000 games under his belt would be able to recognize when a pitcher has lost it or just doesn't have it on that day.

Post game with Ausmus;

Tigers beat writer: "Brad, why did you leave Saupold in after 6 straight hits"?

Ausmus: "Well, Saupold need some work, so I figured he could pitch the 6th inning".

DUH!!!!!????

Saupold can't get on the bus fast enough. The minor team he's sent wants it to be a slow bus.

Honestly this BP has got to be trying to suck.. Its hard to be this bad.

Let me think out loud here. A's scored 5 runs and 4 runs in two innings. With two innings left tigers gust give up and PH for there two best hitters. Something got to change.

idk if Wilson's shoulder is bothering him again but he didn't help today.

I am waiting for Joe Jimenez to come up. He just got promoted to AA Erie. So that might have to wait until later in the year. Jimenez is a Closer in waiting, but could help in the 7th/8th later this year.

Last edited:
STREAKS AND STATS:
The Tigers are just 2-for-18 with runners in scoring position in the series so far.

Another day, another multi-hit game for the Ian Kinsler. This was his 20th on the young season already.

Cameron Maybin's 10-game hitting streak was snapped by an 0-for-4 day.

It won't get any easier on Sunday. Pelfrey is pitching vs. Hill who beat us earlier this year on April 26th.
http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/rich-hill-player-game-log

Back