Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Athletics 5-29-16 Game 49

manchild98

TIGERS:

Kinsler 2B
JD RF
Miggy 1B
VMart DH
Castellanos 3B
Upton LF
Maybin CF
McCann C
Iggy SS

Pelfrey P

A's:

Crisp LF
Lowrie 2B
Vogt C
Valencia 3B
Hall DH
Alonso 1B
Semien SS
Coghlan RF
Burns CF

Hill P

Last edited:
McCann with a 2 out single in the 2nd to give us a 1-0 lead.

Tigers are just 2-6 against lefties this season.

Hill walks Kinsler and JD, Miggy grounds into a DP, VMart singles and drives in Kinsler. 2-0. VMart hitting over .400 with runners in scoring position.

Zimmerman threw 25 pitches in a BP session and said he felt fine. He'll throw another session on Tuesday and then most likely make his next start.

:lmao:
Zimmerman threw 25 pitches in a BP session and said he felt fine. He'll throw another session on Tuesday and then most likely make his next start.

Good news. Although this is the first time in awhile that I feel we have some talent to spot start.

Vmart is a hitting machine thee days. But I'm pretty sure I can run backwards faster than he can run forward. :p

Tough break for Pelfrey. Ugh now brad goes to the bp with men on. Great

Last edited:
Inning ending ground ball booted by Kinsler, and then Ausmus leaves Pelfrey in to load the bases for Wilson to get out of it.

Butler up,

2 out shit,

Our sure handed should be Gold Glover 2nd baseman.
Thanks Kinsler

Another good call from Brad on the bp arm. He just always knows who to call on to let the runs in.

why do I get the feeling that butler wouldn't even be in the league anymore if it wasn't for us padding his stats.

Another "quality start" killed by someone other than the starter. #notarelevantstat

Back