Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wildcard

I'm rooting for a 4 Game tie. Mlb needs to go back to 154 or fewer game schedule so we can get less games in bad weather as possible in September on October. I want wildcard chaos !!!!?

I'm rooting for a 4 Game tie. Mlb needs to go back to 154 or fewer game schedule so we can get less games in bad weather as possible in September on October. I want wildcard chaos !!!!?

I would love that too but it will never happen.

It is raining heavy here in Boston and supposed to continue with rain into or through Sunday. I don't know how they would get these games in, unless they played in it and would be soaked and leave a serious chance of injury to position players and the pitchers slipping. This weekends game might have to be played into early next week which would mess up the playoffs schedule, idk.

It is raining heavy here in Boston and supposed to continue with rain into or through Sunday. I don't know how they would get these games in, unless they played in it and would be soaked and leave a serious chance of injury to position players and the pitchers slipping. This weekends game might have to be played into early next week which would mess up the playoffs schedule, idk.

oh my goodness this is all going to get really super crazy isn't it! LOL.

They're probably just have more open days in case rain outs happen.. Games will go until Thanksgiving..

Tanaka scratched against the O's on Saturday due to a slightly strained forearm. Article stated he would pitch if the Yanks were in contention. Luis Severino instead.

Not good news.

Win and loss by either Blue Jays or Orioles we play tomorrow.

Back