Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Braves 10-2-16 Game # 161

Funny how ex- Tigers are costing us right now. Cessna getting lit up by the Oriole's and Travis going deep on Price

Not surprising though, seems like everytime I turn around there's an x tiger haunting us somewhere

Jv shows some fire after striking out flowers to end the 6th. To bad the offense has to blow dead goats again today

Last edited:
May not matter anyway shitty offense aside Boston still doesn't even have a hit through six yet in that game we would need them to win for us.

Last edited:
If the Tigers somehow got in the ALDS, it would feel like bullshit at this point. They have done nothing all year to deserve to be even this close to a playoff spot.

Probebly it for jv with his spot due up second for the 8th, wonder what he was mumbling to himself walking off the mound there after seven strong..prolly something like *#%}} offense

Iggy lead off double
Vmart pinch hitting for jv, strikes out chasing high

Last edited:
Braves playing with a lot more fire and engery than the tigers

Three outs away from Season ending, well hopefully..wouldn't want to see them have to play Monday for Cleveland

Last edited:
Surprised how quiet it is here, everybody just pissed? Stunned? Stonded?

Surprised how quiet it is here, everybody just pissed? Stunned? Stonded?

The Tigers have lulled me to sleep.

This is embarrassing and disgraceful. Verlander deserved better than this.

Last edited:
The Tigers have lulled me to sleep.

This is embarrassing and disgraceful. Verlander deserved better than this.

I'm sick of it, sick and tired of being sick and tired of all the endless disappointment year after year..lions tigers...etc

Last edited:
I'm sick of it, sick and tired of being sick and tired of all the endless disappointment year after year..lions tigers...etc

Being a Pistons fan, I still have hope. They are the biggest reason I was able to step aside from the Tigers. I haven't watched a full game since April, and I'm glad.. the Tigers are simply a waste of time.

Being a Pistons fan, I still have hope. They are the biggest reason I was able to step aside from the Tigers. I haven't watched a full game since April, and I'm glad.. the Tigers are simply a waste of time.

I'm not a basketball or even a hockey fan at all, so anything positive they have done is complelty indifferent to me

Last edited:
That sucks man..

It really does. Now I understand why TigerMud is often bitter lol. The Red Wings and Pistons have clearly been the most successful professional franchises in Detroit the last 20-30 years here.

Last edited:
Season over.....ends with an Upton K.

At least they kept us interested until the final day. This really sucks.

Two pathetic detroit performances today ..except jv I guess .. an lions and Tigers are just so frustrating.

Back