Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draymond Green acting like an idiot again

tomdalton22

Green's comment

"For starters, let's stop using the word owner and maybe use the word Chairman," Green wrote. "To be owned by someone just sets a bad precedent to start. It sets the wrong tone. It gives one the wrong mindset."

Mark Cuban's response

"To try to turn it into something that it's not is ridiculous. Draymond can trash-talk on the court, but when he comes into our world, it doesn't fly. ... I guess it's because he went to Michigan State and didn't take any business classes, but you own equity. When you own a team, you own equity, shares of stock. That's called ownership. Tell him if he wants to take classes at Indiana's business school, I'll even pay for his classes and we'll help him learn that stuff."

Well, the majority or plurality team owner might not be the Chairman anyway.

That said, perhaps Draymond might forego Cuban's offer to send him to Indiana for I guess what would be MBA courses, and instead, just kick him in the nuts.

I just saw this advertisement:

This Holiday Season, Join the Legendary New York City Ballet as Draymond Green Guest Stars in a Timeless Holiday Classic:

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Back