Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other games week 11

tomdalton22

There were some crazy ass games this weekend. Staring with the Bills benching Tyrod Taylor who has been playing relatively OK for a rookie. The rookie proceeds to go 6-14 for 66 yards and 5 INTS! WTF?? 6 completions to his team and 5 to the opponent! Then Taylor comes in for the second 1/2 and goes 15/25 for 158 and a TD. He also runs for 38 yards and a score. Nice move!

Then there is the Saints game. Saints down 15 with less than 6 minutes to play. Saints tie it up and go to OT. They force a punt in OT and get the ball back. Two runs by Ingram (20 yard and 31 yards and they are on the 10 yard line for a winning FG. Crazy game!

The patriots kicker kicked a 62 yard FG, that looked like it had an extra 5 yards easy left on it

Taylor isn't a rookie, and the Bills FO seems to have soured on him for whatever reasons. They traded away one of his primary wideout targets in Watkins to the Rams preseason, then signed Boldin, who soon retired.

I think the Bills plan going into the season was to tank for one of those top QBs. That backfired. Now they will have a mid round pick and they look like a bunch of idiots

Taylor isn't a rookie, and the Bills FO seems to have soured on him for whatever reasons. They traded away one of his primary wideout targets in Watkins to the Rams preseason, then signed Boldin, who soon retired.

I knew he wasn't a rookie...not sure why I wrote that. Brain fart on a Monday AM!

Back