Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gruden to the Raiders possibly

Raiders just signed Del Rio to a 4 year extension last offseason?

Thats some fucked up shit...that long of a contract demonstrated that the Raiders believed that he was the right guy to coach their teams including moving to Vegas.

Now they are going to possibly give Gruden an ownership stake in the franchise to lure him into becoming their HC again, likely with a long and fat contract?

Makes me want to hope that this shit blows up in their collective faces.

Thats some fucked up shit...that long of a contract demonstrated that the Raiders believed that he was the right guy to coach their teams including moving to Vegas.

Now they are going to possibly give Gruden an ownership stake in the franchise to lure him into becoming their HC again, likely with a long and fat contract?

Rumor has it that there was divide in the locker room. That's what some of the guys on ESPN were saying...

It?s truly incredible a single person still calls themselves a Raiders fan. What a laughable organization.

Raiders giving Gruden 10 year $100M contract. Looks like the price for an NFL head coach just went up....maybe the Lions should have kept Caldwell.

Raiders giving Gruden 10 year $100M contract. Looks like the price for an NFL head coach just went up....maybe the Lions should have kept Caldwell.

Full control but that's still a lot of cash. What happened to the Rodney rule? Didn't we get busted on that some time ago, the Millen years?

Full control but that's still a lot of cash. What happened to the Rodney rule? Didn't we get busted on that some time ago, the Millen years?

they probably just interviewed some random black assistant coach to comply.

Darn that is alot of jack. Perfect timing for Chucky. The Patriots only have 1 or 2 more good years before the fall. I think it is a good move by the Raiders.

Back