Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Twins 9-21-16 Game 151

Baltimore and Toronto both Lost. But the Astros and yanks both won.

That be the real problem. Tigers have to win all most every night as some one in the heard is going to win. Right now they have been hanging around even too 2 back of the BAD WC spot. They got to put up wins to catch up. Playing .500 is not going to cut it! Losing to bad teams is really not going get it done!

It is what it is, there just going to have to win both games with a patch work of starters and pen, then travel back home and get ready for KC Friday. If the offense can do it's job they should be fine. 12 left I predict it's going to take 10-2 to get a spot.

Last edited:
Do we continue on this thread for the rescheduled Thursday early game? Or does the rescheduled game get its own brand new thread?

Do we continue on this thread for the rescheduled Thursday early game? Or does the rescheduled game get its own brand new thread?

Probably continue this one since it's still Game 151 maybe a mod can change the date in the title. i'm not a mod otherwise I would. But then again the lineups will prolly be different so ahhh fk, idk. start a new one, there I started a new one for game 1 today. I prolly won't be around on time to start thread for second game tonight.

Last edited:
Back