Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles 9-09-16 Game 140

J.D. is the Tigers most valuable hitter.. and ironically, he's the one we're going to let get away because we wasted all our money on a bunch of has-beens.

That's been a big fear of mine for a while. Hope I'm wrong.

How many people here still like Iglesias? Just curious.

One bad season at the plate isn't enough to make me sour on a guy that has been battling through injuries, is still young, and is having possibly his best defensive season yet.

Fulmer dealing !! Lets get him a run or two here boys !! 7th inning always bring some dramatics

One bad season at the plate isn't enough to make me sour on a guy that has been battling through injuries, is still young, and is having possibly his best defensive season yet.

The injuries always seem to be there, though..

Fulmer is great. Really hope the Tigers arent ruining his arm by extending him this far into the season.

I love Iggy , whats not to like ? One of the best SS in the game defensively and is no hack at the plate . Stay injury free and the skies the limit

His OPS is a little over .600. That's the definition of a hack at the plate to me.

His OPS is a little over .600. That's the definition of a hack at the plate to me.

lol hes never gonna have a huge OPS because his slugging % will never be high . Last year he had a great year and his OPS was only .717 . Thats not who he is , hes a guy who can handle the bat and his speed plays an important role .

Did I just hear that correctly? The Orioles announcers said the Tigers are ranked number 1 when it comes to hitting curve balls and sliders.

Miggy having a rough night at the plate.

lol hes never gonna have a huge OPS because his slugging % will never be high . Last year he had a great year and his OPS was only .717 . Thats not who he is , hes a guy who can handle the bat and his speed plays an important role .

Willing to bet without looking that his OPS in 2013 between Boston and Detroit was even better than .717. This season could very well be a fluke. We'll see.

lol i have said it a million times to my dad , i would HATE to pitch for the Tigers . Another starter gets shafted because our awesome bullpen sucks ass

Back