Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles 9-10-16 Game 141

Good work making baldo work in the first....no confidence in Zimmerman right now what so ever

I know it sounds crazy but I would have gone with pelfrey for this spot and kept Zimmerman on the DL...too late now though pelfrey hasn't pitched in forever so it's too late now, he'll suck now to when Brad finally brings him for a game

How many more runs Brad before you get a clue? Five, six. Ten?

Last edited:
Whats sad is you ding dongs are rooting against him , just to say " i told you so " ......Sorry but you dont pull a starter in the 1st inning , not my fault you guys dont understand baseball

It's not really that surprising he wasn't overly impressive in his rehab starts, Brad will wait till they get 5 more before he figures it out as he stubbornly tries to force what isn't there

You're right.....5 - 1, Zimmermann is rusty. Now Hardy is warming up.

If they keep sending him out to pitch every 5th day, maybe by his 3rd start he will be ok but by then.....

Last edited:
We are die hard fans we know our tigers, we can see pretty early when someone doesn't have it, it was blantely obvious with the rehabs starts! Not just going ahead and shutting him down for the rest of the year was the mistake, I don't want to see him back this year move pelfrey back into the rotation

We are die hard fans we know our tigers, we can see pretty early when someone doesn't have it, it was blantely obvious with the rehabs starts! Not just going ahead and shutting him down for the rest of the year was the mistake, I don't want to see him back this year move pelfrey back into the rotation

Why not just use the rotation we'd been using for the past month? Pelfrey is no better. Norris doesnt have any length, but he's solid for 5 innings at least.

Whats sad is you ding dongs are rooting against him , just to say " i told you so " ......Sorry but you dont pull a starter in the 1st inning , not my fault you guys dont understand baseball

I've seen a many starters pulled in the 1st inning even an all star. If he does not have it get him out of there. This game is too important.

Well Brad, when it's obvious he's not right you do. But hey, it's only a game in September against the team you're tied for the last playoff spot with. But I'm not an Ivy Leaguger so what do I know.

We are not boo'ing Zimmerman we are booing the dumbasses that told themselves he was ready to come back, we don't have time for this shit

Bullpen will be gassed by the end of September if not sooner unless the likes of Boyd, Norris, and with his innings count hanging over him, Fulmer can go a little deeper in their starts.

Back to the game , need Hardy to right the ship so we can still have a chance tonight

Figured this is where we'd see Pelfrey. We haven't used him yet since he's been back. I'm kind of curious to see him out of the pen. We already know these other guys suck.

Back