Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles 9-10-16 Game 141

Really Tigers BP should have been ready from pitch ONE in this game. Really Zimm coming off the DL should have been an red alert.

At least Ubaldo blows , so we have a decent shot at coming back . Just gotta shut them down the rest of the way which is hard enough

Before the game Brad was asked what expectations he had for tonight, he said he had no expectations. I thought that was an odd answer

Another abbreviated, and disappointing return from the disabled list for Tigers pitcher Jordan Zimmermann.
Lasted just one inning and four batters. Gave up three homers, including a first-pitch leadoff blast, during that span.
Also walked three batters, significant because Zimmermann typically does not walk batters much.
Manager Brad Ausmus with the short hook, and understandably so. Zimmermann clearly not right and Tigers can't afford NOT to limit the damage. Blaine Hardy on in long relief with DET trailing BAL 5-1 in the second. Zimmermann's last return from the DL - on August 4 -- lasted just 1.2 innings.
espn

Ubaldo Jimenez has been average or worse than average since 2010 in Colorado. His ERA and WHIP this year have been bad, like really bad.

Ubaldo Jimenez has been average or worse than average since 2010 in Colorado. His ERA and WHIP this year have been bad, like really bad.

He's been pretty good lately though threw complete game his last time out only giving up two hits, tigers just need to be patient and make him through strikes might not matter now though game could easily turn into a blow out

Last edited:
Yeah, looks like the offense is going to take the night off. Might as well.. Orioles will score at least 10 runs tonight. I'd guess closer to 15.

baldo looks settled in now we'll be seeing all the call ups by the 7th. Extermely disappointing

Last edited:
Up until 7:22pm it had been a pretty good weekend thus far. Although I'd like to beleive the tigers can still come back and win this!

The game is a little OOC. I have not giver up in the 4th. But there other things that can be talked about and now as good time as any. Question do the O's make an offer to Wieters this off season? Should they do not make the play offs I say no.

Back