Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles 9-11-16 Game 142

Way to go hitters .. laid a egg again at home ..freaking awful after winning the first game of the series :/

Middle of the lineup failed the team this important series...and Zimmerman has been gawdawful when not on the DL since May

Looks like it will be another winter of my discontent regarding our Tigers.

Tigers bullpen members ? A committee of four combined to keep Detroit in the game.

3-6 in the batting order ? Miguel Cabrera (0-4, GIDP), Victor Martinez (0-4), J.D. Martinez (0-3, walk) and Justin Upton (1-3, walk) went 1-for-14 with four strikeouts.

Stats and stuff:
Miguel Cabrera went 0-for-9 with two walks in the weekend series.

You're watching the same over aggressive chaser offense I am right?

I'm in Arizona so I'm basically not watching any.. But they far exceeded my expectations so as of now I'm pretty happy.. Plus there's 20 games left..

Didn't get to watch the game...glad I missed it. This team seems to be heading in the wrong direction.

Back