Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Twins 9-14-16 Game 145

Are you serious . Tigers took the lead 6-5 and dipshit Brad sent Sanchez back out there . I was in the garage cause I was pissed ...please tell me he didn't ?

Last edited:
Are you serious . Tigers took the lead 6-5 and dipshit Brad sent Sanchez back out there . I was in the garage cause I was pissed ...please tell me he didn't ?

You need to try to get some innings out of guys, gave him a chance to settle down a little bit but Dozier made him pay. Boyd went 3.2 last night, wanted to get 5 out of Sanchez with Pelfrey pitching tomorrow.

The is just no urgency at all from brad . He is just to laid back damn it.

With Pelfrey pitching tomorrow, they cannot use too much of the pen tonight. Bringing Alex Wilson in the 5th was dumb. He has an almost full stable of relievers. Ryan would have been the better choice in that spot. Wilson got us out of the inning, but if he goes more than 1, he is done for tomorrow. If he doesn't go more than 1, why waste him half way into the game?

You need to try to get some innings out of guys, gave him a chance to settle down a little bit but Dozier made him pay. Boyd went 3.2 last night, wanted to get 5 out of Sanchez with Pelfrey pitching tomorrow.

Possibly but Farmer saved the pen last night and we have plenty of arms and Sanchez stinks. The hook was possibly needed as he did give up the lead for the second time. No time to be saving guys this is a pennant race and wins are needed verses theses bad teams because the tigers are 7-21 verses the other teams we play beside the twins and Braves. Cant loss many verses these bad teams.

That number is from mlive . No way we have played kc and Indian that many times I think . Just looked. Man its right tigers are 7-21 verses kc and cleaveland :(

Last edited:
With Pelfrey pitching tomorrow, they cannot use too much of the pen tonight. Bringing Alex Wilson in the 5th was dumb. He has an almost full stable of relievers. Ryan would have been the better choice in that spot. Wilson got us out of the inning, but if he goes more than 1, he is done for tomorrow. If he doesn't go more than 1, why waste him half way into the game?

Maybe it was considered higher leverage, not a good situation where your starters go a combined 7.2 with a 5th starter coming off the DL for his first start tomorrow. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Possibly but Farmer saved the pen last night and we have plenty of arms and Sanchez stinks. The hook was possibly needed as he did give up the lead for the second time. No time to be saving guys this is a pennant race and wins are needed verses theses bad teams because the tigers are 7-21 verses the other teams we play beside the twins and Braves. Cant loss many verses these bad teams.

I think the problem is Sanchez stinking more than anything else. I get that we need to win these series but that's tougher when you don't have either of your best two pitchers going.

Last edited:

Only problem is there are only 17 games left after tonight, no time giving him a chance or anyone else to settle down, time to manage with whats in front of you each night not what you hope to have or get, or worry about saving the pen for tomorrow just case, there is no tomorrow if they don't starting winning more

Last edited:
Only problem is there are only 17 games left after tonight, no time giving him a chance or anyone else to settle down, time to manage with whats in front of you each night not what you hope to have or get

I get the game 7 mentality but you need to try to win today and tomorrow, we still may win today. I like our chances

I see it both ways but we need to win not save innings because of our track record verses kc and the tribe is terrible

1-11 verses Cleveland.
6-10 verses kc.

I see it both ways but we need to win not save innings because of our track record verses kc and the tribe is terrible

1-11 verses Cleveland.
6-10 verses kc.

Those up coming series with em may not matter much if they can't beat the GD twins

Last edited:
Back