Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Twins 9-15-16 Game 146

I have the radio feed today on Sirius XM. Seems like about a 5 minute or so delay. That's how it was for the Lions game Sunday.

Just like that Pelfrey falls apart after a good first inning . Man what a horrible signing by AA. Pelfrey is just awful. How many years is his contract?

Last edited:
Three base hits in a row tigers down 2-0 from this shitty pitcher . Get the freaking pen up.

Now 4 hits in a row. Bunt single. God pull him Brad before its a 5 spot.

Last edited:
Bronx cheer. Twins sacrfice for first out.
2 outs shallow pop fly.

Last edited:
Dozier up.

Just fucking idiots with a base open.. down 4-0 now because we just have a really stupid team. Managed by a stupid manager. Let's pitch to the kid that is killing us.
Just beyond dumb.

Last edited:
Let's keep pitching to Dozier you fucking moron. The silver lining in missing the playoffs would be Assmus shown the door.

Also that Pelfrey signing sure has paid off Avila. Dumbass.

Last edited:
Its is no tip you hat because the hitter hit a good pitch. This is a dumb team runned by a laid back manager who has no clue what he is doing.n

Last edited:
Nice work Brad you idiot . Way to keep the score close :/

I'm going to my sisters house. Hopefully the radio will be better then watchig.

Well so much for pelfrey having a good outing f'k!!!! Sat in the pen with his thumb up his arse for too long..dumbass Brad, Tigers never do shit with Santiago so this is likely already over. Damn it damn it damn j!!!

It's just frustrating you can't go 3-4 in a seven game home stand with four games with the twins, and after winning game one with Baltimore.

on the bright side how about that long relief? pretty solid the last 3 days

Back