Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Twins 9-15-16 Game 146

Pen has been great, too bad the offense can't hit it's way out of a wet paper sack

Santiago's last three games before today: a total of 4 earned runs on 12 hits and 11 bb.

Can you do this for his last 4 games? I believe you will get the opposite result, if what the said on mlb network is true.

I see that now ... this is his Sept.

AVG .192 OBP .296 SLG. .391 wOBA. 298 13 IP ERA 2.7 WHIP 1.23

Man only 1 run through seven innings . Really pathetic.

57168334.jpg

And Upton , who plays 2 feet from the fence has zero chance to throw out anyone ...Play a little deeper ya fucktard

Team lacked energy from the start or maybe lack of focus or both. .

Blaine Hardy: Gave the Tigers 3 1⁄3 innings of clean work.

Kyle Ryan: Two scoreless innings with one hit allowed.

James McCann: Had a 2-for-3 day with a run, one hit of which was a double.

Mike Pelfrey: Lasted all of 1 2⁄3 innings. It wasn’t pretty.

Tigers offense: Asleep at the wheel. Stranded 8 baserunners and three scoring chances not including the two-on opportunity in the sixth after McCann’s double.

Dysfunctional Tigers.

How many homeruns has Miggy lost to the huge CF at Comerica since 2008?
I don't think they will ever bring the fence in from 420' even to 410'.

Our Tigers have gone from a World Series contender to pretty much a pythogorean .500 team.
http://www.fangraphs.com/depthcharts.aspx?position=Standings Run differential.

Last edited:
Well, they saved the best starters for the Indians; if everything doesn't go right, time to move on.

Back