Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Twins 9-15-16 Game 146

Huge show and his guest former baseball executive Dan Elve just blasted the tuger veterans for lack of emotion in a playoff race. I only caught last 20 seconds but he sounded pissed.

Last edited:
Huge show and his guest former baseball executive Dan Elve just blasted the tuger veterans for lack of emotion in a playoff race. I only caught last 20 seconds but he sounded pissed.

Lack of emotion or lack of pitching? we went into this series with two rookies and two washed up bums, the split was to be expected. Of course there isn't much time left in the season and we haven't won a series in a long time to this one hurts, but lack of starting pitching killed us. You can have emotion, get kicked out of the game for arguing, slam your bat, etc, but that really doesn't help performance, this isn't football. I know this is some kind of way to blame this series on Ausmus despite the fact that we had only one starter go 5 innings in this series.

The Tigers split this series 2-2 vs the Twins. I guess the Tigers are as good as the Twins.

Back