Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals 9-25-16 Game 155

Not helpful if you're just going to give em right back, Greene blows get pelfrey in there already can't be any worse

Last edited:
Miggy grounds out to plate Maybin after his triple. 9-5. This is going to be a 4 hour game.

Games like this is why games in April, May, June, July are so important. You need to have leads so you can eat games like this.

Why in the sam H has Sanchez, Green, And Pelfrey been allow to pitch in the same game? I know the rest of the pen is just worn out or just as bad. It's September grt some arms up. It's not like all these guys are going to be here next season. B/c should they be there is no hope or 2017!

Does anybody else just wince in pain when you watch VMart run??? I always find myself making a face when he's running.

They lose 11-9n today will be a back breaker! To score 9 runs and lose is really unexceptable.

Maybe miggy should have gotten that . Man right under his glove.

Last edited:
Back