Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ White Sox 10-4-15 Game #161

manchild98

TIGERS (73-87):

Gose CF
Machado SS
VMart DH
Collins LF
Castellanos 3B
Moya RF
Marte 1B
Holaday C
Wilson 2B

Norris P Season: 2-2, 4.09 era (1.27 whip) Lifetime against the White Sox 0-0, 0.00 era

WHITE SOX (76-85):

Saldino SS
Schuck LF
Thompson CF
Garcia RF
Ramirez DH
Olt 1B
Brantley C
Beckham 3B
Sanchez 2B

Montas P Season: 0-1, 5.73 era (1.64 whip) Lifetime against the Tigers 0-1, 18.00 era

IT’S FINALLY OVER! Detroit will finish last for the first time in 7 years.

Cabrera will become the first AL player to win four batting titles in a five-year span since Wade Boggs won four straight from 1985-88. His 1,489 hits with the Tigers are one behind Willie Horton for 13th on the team's list.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/preview?gameId=351004104
http://m.mlb.com/news/article/20151003153045512?game_pk=416070
http://www.mlive.com/tigers/index.ssf/2015/10/detroit_tigers_gameday_daniel_5.html
http://www.mlive.com/tigers/index.ssf/2015/10/detroit_tigers_lineup_tyler_co_3.html

Last edited:
MC, I deleted mine, wasn't sure if you were around today.

and again, a big thankyou for all the Tigers game threads you did this year!!

The Tigers have not allowed more than 10 hits once over their last 11 games against the White Sox -- the longest such active streak against the White Sox.
The White Sox have now lost at least 85 games in three consecutive seasons for the first time since a four-season stretch 1986-89.
The Tigers have allowed at least four runs in each of their last seven games -- the third-longest active streak in the majors (Oakland 11, Cincinnati nine).
Over his last 10 starts, Justin Verlander has recorded a 2.05 ERA and a .192 opponent batting average. Verlander has also thrown at least 107 pitches in each start over the stretch.

Last edited:
MC, I deleted mine, wasn't sure if you were around today.

and again, a big thankyou for all the Tigers game threads you did this year!!

Yeah I decided to sneak in one last time. No problem. Too bad the season ended up being a disaster.

one of the games was cancelled after multiple days of rain delays and they decided not to make it up unless it meant something to the playoff race.

Oh,

Does the other team know?

And what if you had tickets to that game?

Could you get your money back?

Yeah I decided to sneak in one last time. No problem. Too bad the season ended up being a disaster.

Your+fault%2521.png

Tigers win thier final game of the lousy 2015 season, finishing last

Thank gawd it's finally over...for those tigers still on the team next year, I hope they use this to motivate them next year

Last edited:
Tigers win thier final game of the lousy 2015 season, finishing last

Thank gawd it's finally over...for those tigers still on the team next year, I hope they use this to motivate them next year

Probably give Ausmus a 5 year extension.

Thanks for the stats and insight as usual KC...didn't expect much this year, or next year(or the forseeable future)the way the team is structured, the salary/farm system/management issues...now just wondering if all four Detroit pro teams end up in the celler(uggggh)....safe winter all!

Not the Wings.. They always come through.

Thanks for the stats and insight as usual KC...didn't expect much this year, or next year(or the foreseeable future)the way the team is structured, the salary/farm system/management issues...now just wondering if all four Detroit pro teams end up in the cellar(uggggh)....safe winter all!

Last edited:
Back