Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Twins 9-14-15 Game #143

Brantley 3-4 tonight
Bogarts 1-4

Miggy .340
Brantley .321
Bogarts .320

Miggy leading off the 6th

i thought for a second there they might actually score...naw Moya hacks away at dirt balls and squashes that thought in 3 pitches flat

If the Tigers watched a lot of video on Duffey and knew he'd throw lots of breaking balls then why do they keep hacking at them why not take more of them many of them are breaking out of the zone

Lead off triple for McCann in the 7th can they actually score?

Last edited:
Run scores on a ground out Tigers score a run moly crap Tigers actually score one!

7-1

fien wouldn't throw Miggy a strike draws walk

Miggy .339
Brantley .320
Bogarts .320

Moya with a golden sombrero

He'll never make it at this level k's way too much

Moya doesn't look real smooth in the outfield either every fly ball to him looks like a challenge that he almost misplays

Last edited:
The Tigers have lost tonight's baseball game vs the twins 7-1 reasons..

1. The twins scored more runs than the Tigers
2. Lobstien was terrible gave up 6 in less than two innings
3. The offense left 10 on base and blew a huge opportunity in the first as wounded knee hasn't been good at all at the plate and Miggy is in a slump trying to not win the battling title

And finally

4. Well they just aren't very good and Brad still looks like he's glazed over

Moya doesn't look real smooth in the outfield either every fly ball to him looks like a challenge that he almost misplays

Moya has been a rightfielder, they had him make the switch to leftfield in the past 2/3/4 weeks. That's the least of his problems. Long swing, no pitch recognition or discipline.

Moya has been a rightfielder, they had him make the switch to leftfield in the past 2/3/4 weeks. That's the least of his problems. Long swing, no pitch recognition or discipline.

They had him in right the other day and I saw him misplay the shit out of one then look over at goose as if he thought it as the his ball.. Wasn't even close to goose...It wasn't very impressive over thier in right either

They had him in right the other day and I saw him misplay the shit out of one then look over at goose as if he thought it as the his ball.. Wasn't even close to goose...It wasn't very impressive over thier in right either

I missed him in right. Oh God....Tigers need some young talent who don't hack at the plate or in the field.

With Lobstein's start today, the Tigers have had a starter go fewer than 3 IP a total of 13 times this season, tied for 2nd most in MLB.

I seen that play.told my son, that was the worst played ball I ever seen in the majors.And you're right,he looked at Gose like it was his ball.Hell it was almost dead right field. I miss Raburn and some of his heroics in the field.

lobstein's play in the 1st was lackluster. This team is so missed managed. They make so many mistakes it's hard to rate which one is the worst! But one thing is for sure, they play so bad at times a little league team looks good in the field. come to think of it a little league team looks as good running the bases than the Tigers do at times!

Back