Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals 9-19-15 Game 147

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
TIGERS (career numbers off Edinson Volquez)

Anthony Gose, CF (4-for-7, double, HR, 2 walks, 2 K’s)
Ian Kinsler, 2B (6-for-15, double, 2 K’s)
Miguel Cabrera, 1B (3-for-5, double, 3 walks)
J.D. Martinez, RF (0-for-9, 2 walks, 2 K’s)
Victor Martinez, DH (1-for-14, 2 K’s)
Nick Castellanos, 3B (3-for-7, double, walk, 2 K’s)
Tyler Collins, LF (2-for-5, 2 doubles, K)
Alex Avila, C (1-for-6, HR, 2 K’s)
Dixon Machado, SS
P: Matt Boyd

royals (numbers against Boyd)

Alex Gordon, LF (0-for-0, walk)
Ben Zobrist, 2B (5-for-7, walk, K)
Lorenzo Cain, CF (3-for-8, double, HR, 2 K’s)
Eric Hosmer, 1B (3-for-6, double, walk, K)
Kendrys Morales, DH (5-for-7, double, triple)
Mike Moustakas, 3B (1-for-6, double)
Jonny Gomes, RF (0-for-1)
Salvador Perez, C (1-for-6, K)
Christian Colon, SS (1-for-1)
P: Edinson Volquez

TV: Fox Sports 1, MLB.TV | Radio: 97.1 FM, AM 1270, Gameday Audio

I don't think this game is not on the regular Fox channel you guys normally have Tigers games on.

http://www.mlive.com/tigers/index.ssf/2015/09/detroit_tigers_gameday_matt_bo_4.html#incart_river
Detroit Tigers Gameday: Tigers seek first four-game winning streak since opening week.
Mlive

http://www.baseball-reference.com/previews/2015/DET201509190.shtml
Detroit Tigers vs. Kansas City Royals, at Comerica Park, September 19, 2015 Matchups.
Baseball Reference

Last edited:
Boyd K's the ultimate goon,

zobrist grounds to Machado down to his knees for the grounder and throws him out by a tit hair,

cain check swing K's,

easy inning for Boyd,

Gose works a full count, k's swinging,

Kinsler 3 and 1, and the f'n goof catcher perez keeps pulling pitches into the strike zone, doesn't work and Kinsler walks,

Miggy grounds to short for a dp,

Hoghead hosmer pop fly to Gose can of corn,

morales takes Boyd over the wall in right homerun, this kid gives up 2 plus per 9 innings iirc,

moustakas aka malaka whatever the reason reminds me of Pigpen in the Charlie Brown comic, full count fouling off pitches, big curve gets him looking,

gomes journeyman shitkicker called strike 3,

one bad pitch,

1 - 0,

JD k's swings over it down and in,

Victor, geez 1 for 14, and first pitch slices a soft liner down left for a double,

Castellanos deep lefty/righty splits, another swing and miss on a knuckle curve, full count, k's swinging,

Collins fly to shallow center,

perez sky high to shallow left, Machado backing up and Collins coming in takes it, kid will learn,

colon soft fly to shallow left center and Collins has it,

the goon taking a lollipop curve, taking all the way 2 and 2, chases a changeup low,

Boyd with 48 pitches,

I didn't realize till they just showed that from last night that JV was chirping at the fans to stop boo'ing assmus last night...yet he still gave Brad the stink eye after Perez hit that dinger

Avila batting my weight first pitch line drive to right center and he keeps jogging all the way to second for a double,

Machado takes a strike, volquez mixing his off speed with a sneaky fastball, takes another,
chases low,

Gose slices a bloop single to left Victor stops at third,

Kinsler taking 3 and 1 and Gose steals second, strike call full count, reaches for a low outside pitch and shoots it to first no advance,

now 2 outs,

Miggy swings and foul tips a changeup, knuckle curve is lined it to right for a 2 run single,

Miggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigers lead 2 - 1,

JD high fly to center,

Miggy gives the Tigers the lead,

The old guy needs to rest,

I didn't realize till they just showed that from last night that JV was chirping at the fans to stop boo'ing assmus last night...yet he still gave Brad the stink eye after Perez hit that dinger

I read an article that it was for the RP. He wanted them to be more positive towards Wilson. Nothing about Ausmus.

Typical

Get ahead 0-2 throw a wild pitch runs scores the he ends up walking him on top of that

That's our Bullpen

Then he balks lol isn't like that the 50th time Al has done that this year

Last edited:
I woke up to this shit with alburquerque, what a shit bum, can't find the plate, wild pitch, balks, he wilts under pressure, he's been blowing dead goats far too long now, need relievers without 10 cent heads.

I woke up to this shit with alburquerque, what a shit bum, can't find the plate, wild pitch, balks, he wilts under pressure, he's been blowing dead goats far too long now, need relievers without 10 cent heads.

I'm starting to wonder if he just complelty fogs out and forgets where he's at once in a while for a couple of seconds or something sometimes then doesn't remember what happened

Last edited:
Yeah, Al Al has that deer in the headlights look alot,

Now the 7 foot goon that throws 80 is in to pitch, Miggy batting .100 against him walks,

A JD homerun would be nice.

Damnit I thought that was going to get out

Booce and gasalanny up in the pen

Back