Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals 9-19-15 Game 147

Victor comes through with a Bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tigers take the lead 5 - 4,
He hammered the 7 foot goon's 85 mph FB

And booce gives it right back

Nobody is surprised

Last edited:
He is another with a 10 cent head, but a 60 inch waist line, can't repeat his delivery falls in love with his FB and stops throwing the slider, needs to go to weight watchers or some place and lose 50 pounds,

Ask a lefty whom isn't a good bunter to begin with to drop down a bunt vs a lefty, don't ph with McCann holaday was one of the sep call ups right?

Yeah players gotta be able to do thier job yadda yadda but don't you also have to manage smartly?

Last edited:
End of Tigers season.... Fire ausmus check, fire coaches check, find 4/5 relievers through trade or FA check, get 2 starters same way check, get LF'er check,

Al Sr. is going to be a busy man this off season.

Ned yost appeals Miggy's hbp, he's a dumber ass than ausmus, Miggy owns hochevar.

Do they get another challenge if they lost the 1st challenge??? I thought you only get 1 challenge if you lose the 1st challenge.

Last edited:
After review they say Kinsler was tagged out,

FU royals, yost, and umps,

And I still don't see any concreate proof that glove got the toe, appernetly conclusive to overturn is optional

Gasalanny on to add insult to injury

Do they get another challenge if they lost the 1st challenge??? I thought you only get 1 challenge if you lose the 1st challenge.

Wondering why they even that lose one and lose your right for another when they just review everything late anyway, what's the point of having the rule

I found out,
Yost requested a crew chief review and they agreed to do it.
that's the standard operating procedure. Every manager can do that in the late innings.

Tigers are playing 3 consecutive extra inning games for the first time since September 1-3, 2010.

Back