Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox 9-22-15 Game 151

Mario and Gibson were talking about combined no hitters when the inning started..there fault..

Tigers will prolly end up losing yet since they only have one lousy stinkin run

Feliz has been nothing but garbage and dingbat let's him be the guy to close out the no no..Brad is one idiot manager. ..your telling me AL was available?

Last edited:
So he let's a fucking guy who has sucked and been with the club only a few months and not a guy who had been with us a few years. ..it just reeks of how bad a manager this guy is.

Last edited:
So he let's a fucking guy who has sucked and been with the club only a few months and not a guy who had been with us a few years. ..it just reeks of how bad a manager this guy is.

I'm not going to be all that happy with Al if he's not fired

Lol at Ausmus putting Feliz in here with a no hitter and shutout on the line. I think he's trying to get fired at this point.

And hardy gets them 1 2 and 3 brad.... he was a betree choice also you dope.

Last edited:
Back