Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox 9-22-15 Game 151

Well at least they won!!!!!! Nice at bat RD...tigers now 9-8 in extra innings. .

I want one player to say that
" this sucks because we are out of it ".

By the way listening to the last few innings last night of the white caps win was very intense...I hope the Tigers get someore chances at championship glory soon again.. great call by the whitecaps broadcaster when we got the last out..it as a nice play off of field of dreams lol.

I missed the game, how did Norris look in limited action? Stat line looks good, but just curious if he got bailed out by shit hitting or not.

STREAKS AND STATS:

The Tigers' pitching staff nearly threw a combined no-hitter on Tuesday night. It would have marked the first in the history of the franchise and their eighth no-hitter in club history.

Daniel Norris is the fourth starting pitcher in the last 100 years to throw five perfect innings without finishing a game, and the first since Bob Knepper in 1986.

http://www.brooksbaseball.net/pfxVB...b_1/&prevGame=gid_2015_09_22_chamlb_detmlb_1/
Daniel Norris Pitch/FX.

I missed the game, how did Norris look in limited action? Stat line looks good, but just curious if he got bailed out by shit hitting or not.

He looked pretty good, realistic hopes he'll be in starting rotation next year imo

if only Brad had cared about the team no hitter we may have gotten it.. As soon as Feliz was put in I knew he had blew it yet again..

I want one player to say that
" this sucks because we are out of it ".

I think they showed it a little bit last night. No Gatorade bath for Davis after the walk off, and I didn't see the vets out celebrating at the plate. It looked like it was only the youngsters out there.

Back