Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers 9-29-15 Game 157

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
TIGERS (career numbers vs. Hamels)
Rajai Davis, LF (0-for-4, K)
Ian Kinsler, 2B (3-for-6)
Miguel Cabrera, DH (8-for-11, 2 doubles, triple, 4 walks)
J.D. Martinez, RF (2-for-6, double, K)
Nick Castellanos, 3B (0-for-2, walk, K)
Jefry Marte, 1B
Dixon Machado, SS
Bryan Holaday, C
Anthony Gose, CF
P: Daniel Norris

rangers
Delino DeShields, CF
Shin-Soo Choo, RF
Adrian Beltre, 3B
Prince Fielder, DH
Mike Napoli, LF
Mitch Moreland, 1B
Elvis Andrus, SS
Rougned Odor, 2B
Chris Gimenez, C
P: Cole Hamels

Victor Martinez is out of the lineup after leaving last night’s game with a sore left quad. Miguel Cabrera gets a start at DH. Cabrera is likely to get Wednesday’s series finale off, then play one or two games this weekend against the White Sox. But with an 8-for-11 history off Cole Hamels, including 2-for-3 in August, he’ll take the opportunity to try to add to his AL batting lead.
Jose Iglesias ran sprints a little bit ago. Looks like he should be available as a pinch-runner. Hasn't played in a game since Sept. 3.
JasonBeck

http://www.baseball-reference.com/previews/2015/TEX201509290.shtml
Texas Rangers vs. Detroit Tigers, at Globe Life Park in Arlington, September 29, 2015 Matchups.
Baseball Reference

http://www.mlive.com/tigers/index.ssf/2015/09/detroit_tigers_gameday_daniel_4.html#incart_river
Detroit Tigers Gameday: Daniel Norris battles Cole Hamels, aims to hand Texas fourth straight loss.
Mlive

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2015_09_29_detmlb_texmlb_1&mode=classic
Gameday.

Last edited:
JD breaks the 100 rbi plateau with his 38th homer of the year. Crazy numbers on a hugely disappointing season.

A 54 pitch first inning for a guy just back the past 2 weeks in a game with little meaning for the Tigers. Ausmus should have just pulled him after 30 and gone to the next pitcher.
I can't believe we have this goofy fuck for next year too, to save a few million instead of hiring a better manager and staff.

I am watching about Mars on the science channel does miggy hAve enough at bats to win the batting title he does not care about?

A 54 pitch first inning for a guy just back the past 2 weeks in a game with little meaning for the Tigers. Ausmus should have just pulled him after 30 and gone to the next pitcher.
I can't believe we have this goofy fuck for next year too, to save a few million instead of hiring a better manager and staff.

He lost me when Cabrera got tossed the other day and Brad did not even put up argument.

The only thing that could make next season more comical would be trading for Papelbon.

I am watching about Mars on the science channel does miggy hAve enough at bats to win the batting title he does not care about?

In the last day or two he qualified with the 502 plate appearances.

Checked the redsox game, 8th inning bogaerts was 0 for 4 .323

Freakin' ausmus and beleive it or not the lions coaches Caldwell/Lombardi are even dumber!

Yup.. Lombardi ...Great line from huges Facebook page. He mentioned it on the radio.

"If you think Lombardi was any good don't you think the Packers would have found a place for him" :/

Last edited:
Back