Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tate, Ansah, Jones

Long way to week one but Ansah and Tate are concerning.

Long way to week one but Ansah and Tate are concerning.

Both supposed to be good by then but I agree. Tate on his shoulder wrong in OTAs which this is the first I've heard about it. They may be being extra cautious with Ansah but wasn't his surgery dome quite awhile ago?

Ansah had shoulder and a bicep issue.

I knew tate was out mini camp but surprised he is not back

pp....worst de rotation in the nfl????[/QUOTE]

Forgot about Webster. I'm sure somebody will step up and players get released during preseason cuts so thedepth should be there.

Good thing we have so much depth! Jones, taylor, tapp....worst de rotation in the nfl????

Well Ansah isn't dead.

Taylor year 2 I like and a couple players named Suh and Fairley should help and be the main pass rush regardless.

Not really concerned. From what I've read it's more of an insurance deal. As long as they start on the PUP before practice(training camp), then they can be placed on it at the beginning of the regular season without issue if something comes up.

Back