Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tiger Payroll Purgatory

Just seen a BR power ranking and had the Tigers at #8. I was shocked, maybe someone knows something we don't.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just seen a BR power ranking and had the Tigers at #8. I was shocked, maybe someone knows something we don't.

Is that 8 in all of baseball?

Nonetheless, PR's don't mean much- especially in December.

Is that 8 in all of baseball?

Nonetheless, PR's don't mean much- especially in December.
Still interesting. The guys on XM today were saying the Tigers are going to be real good even before the Upton deal, now it's them and KC. Cespedes probably goes to White Sox was the other.

Grammar Nazi it up, that also doesn't do what you might think it does.

Second, the array of logical fallacies within your reply is impressive: what does my sloppy grammar have to do with the misuse of that "definition"; of course, ad hominem, what does my error have to do with my critique? Nothing; the sloppy grammar and the misused definition are not the same kind of thing; the notion that one cannot be in error and simultaneously point out error by another; and of course the best is the false authority that you are the judge somehow when you are not.

You'll excuse me if I take your mic drop by Ben Chang as the quotation from a fool it is.

Read through the thread. Why would you respond like this if you weren't firehim? And you conveniently did not respond to the accusation. But I guess that this truly isn't proof.

The only true way to prove the two are the same would be to verify the IP used for the posts by firehim and by JackCade. And it really only needs to be the first 3 octets. And even then, they could be from separate ISPs, the Verizon Wireless and/or Comcast.

Read through the thread. Why would you respond like this if you weren't firehim? And you conveniently did not respond to the accusation. But I guess that this truly isn't proof.

The only true way to prove the two are the same would be to verify the IP used for the posts by firehim and by JackCade. And it really only needs to be the first 3 octets. And even then, they could be from separate ISPs, the Verizon Wireless and/or Comcast.

Hahahaha, you are being a sore loser.

I have no idea who Firehim is, I didn't reply because I missed the comment.

I replied to the one you were commenting about the way I did because I'm a person and that is what I think.

As one of the Mods said recently, you are paranoid and have a persecution complex. Sorry, I'm just a smart dude who disagrees with you, not some arch-nemesis of yours.

I assume a moderator can check some data about my usage, maybe my IP.

I do prefer to remain anonymous for a couple of reasons, but I'm perfectly willing to swear and prove that I am only jack and will only be jack on this forum.

Last edited:
https://www.blessyouboys.com/2020/4/9/21215606/detroit-tigers-forbes-franchise-value-chris-ilitch
Forbes values Detroit Tigers at $1.25 billion.
Despite the lack of baseball, franchise values remain solid.
BYBTB

https://www.mlive.com/tigers/2020/04/tigers-worth-125-billion-new-forbes-estimate-says.html
Tigers worth $1.25 billion, new Forbes estimate says.
Mlive

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoz...mpaign=sprinklrForbesMainTwitter#22b513c42010
Despite Lockdown, MLB Teams Gain Value In 2020.
Forbes.com

Last edited:
Back